Blaaster, my new audio podcast

  • kevin.blaastman
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2006
      Hey all,

      I just wanted to direct your attention to my new site called Blaaster
      (http://www.blaaster.com). Blaaster is an audio podcast and a
      telephone message hotline with an emphasis on user complaints. Anyone
      can call the toll-free number and rant, rave and complain all they
      want and others get to listen to it. There is an RSS feed to the audio
      content listed on every page. Audio can also be downloaded or
      streamed. Right now there are only 6 audio posts. I would love for
      there to be more. Please have a look and let me know what you all
      think. I value any input you all may have. Thanks.

      Kevin B.