Your chance to win from DisabilityNation
- Want to win a brand new iPod Shuffle?
You can just by listening to DisabilityNation!
DisabilityNation is going to make one lucky listener very happy just in time for the holiday season. It could be you!
Listen to each episode of DisabilityNation during the month of November for the shuffle phrase. Somewhere in each episode of DisabilityNation during the month of November I will give the shuffle phrase. Listen carefully though; shuffle is the key word. There will be four episodes of DisabilityNation in November and if you know each phrase exactly as it was shuffled and spoken on all four shows then you could win.
Here�s how to win:
1. Listen to each episode of DisabilityNation released during the month of November.
2. Write down the shuffle phrase, exactly how it is spoken on each episode.
3. On November 26th the last episode of DisabilityNation for the month will be released. After the show is available on the 26th, be the first to send an email to contact@... with all four shuffle phrases correctly written and you will be the winner.
4. Only entries received on or after the 26th of November containing all four shuffle phrases written exactly as spoken on each episode will be eligible.
5. The winner will be contacted during the week of November 27th via email.
6. The winner of the iPod Shuffle will be announced on the DisabilityNation show premiering December 3rd.
The new iPod shuffle is the world�s smallest digital music player with Apple�s pioneering shuffle feature that lets music fans serve up a continuous mix of their favorite songs anywhere they go. Nearly half the size of the original, the new iPod shuffle is just half a cubic inch in volume, weighs just half an ounce and features a stunning all-new aluminum design and a built-in clip which makes it the most wearable iPod ever. The new iPod shuffle contains one gigabyte of flash memory which holds up to 240 songs.
Note: The winner must provide name and address for shipping purposes. Shuffle will shipped directly from Apple. DisabilityNation makes no guarantee or warranty as to the fitness and usability of the product. For questions, send email to contact@... For more information about the features of the iPod Shuffle, visit the Apple website.
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]