Re: [podcasters] Shared hosting?

  • Shawn Thorpe
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 1, 2006
      I've been using ClickCaster (http://www.clickcaster.com/) for the last few
      months to host my podcast files. ClickCaster provides unlimited storage and
      unlimited bandwidth for free. Right now, ClickCaster doesn't insert
      advertisements into the shows that it hosts. This may change in the future,
      but there haven't been any official announcements stating so. You can use
      ClickCaster on the back end, but you have to link back to the ClickCaster
      site, per their terms of service. (You can see examples of how I do it at
      my website http://www.hypernonsense.com/) Then, I use GoDaddy to host my
      main website. I pay less than $10.00/month for hosting, and so far,
      everything's been OK.

      I'm sure, however, that if you searched around enough places, you'd find
      plenty of pro and con reviews for most web hosting companies.

      -Shawn