Free use of my wife's golden throat

  • Michael W. Dean
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 31, 2006
      We posted last week about voicing and recording free promos and other
      text readings (female voice, male voice or both) for folks on here, to
      get more experience voicing & recording, and to build a resume.

      So far we've done promos for for The American Council of the Blind's
      ACB Radio, the Smooth Jazz U.S.A. radio show, Zaldor's World podcast,
      ShrinkRapRadio.com podcast, My Very Own Podcast, and the Fibrant
      Living podcast

      We're having a blast, and would love to do more. Contact us if you
      want something done. We will do it quickly and professionally, for
      free, in exchange for a mention on your show, and being able to list
      the work on our site.

      The wife has a great sultry, smooth voice.

      I sound like a stoned surfer with a slight lisp, but that can work for
      some things too.

      MP3 sample at our studio site:
      http://www.casadellama.com

      Respect,
      Michael W. Dean and Debra Jean Dean

      ----
      Michael W. Dean
      --"Clone The Homeless" podcast
      http://www.clonethehomeless.com

      --"Submission and Coffee with Dollie Llama" podcast
      http://www.askdollie.com

      --Casa De Llama Studio
      http://www.casadellama.com

      --My books and films:
      http://www.michaelwdean.com

      --other assorted crap:
      http://www.kittyfeet.com/
    • sully2001ca
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 1, 2006
        Really, that's just *begging* for a dirty comment to be made. :) Great
        offer though.

        --- In podcasters@yahoogroups.com, "Michael W. Dean" <kittyfeet70@...>
        wrote:

        > We posted last week about voicing and recording free promos and other
        > text readings (female voice, male voice or both) for folks on here, to
        > get more experience voicing & recording, and to build a resume.
        >
        > So far we've done promos for for The American Council of the Blind's
        > ACB Radio, the Smooth Jazz U.S.A. radio show, Zaldor's World podcast,
        > ShrinkRapRadio.com podcast, My Very Own Podcast, and the Fibrant
        > Living podcast
        >
        > We're having a blast, and would love to do more. Contact us if you
        > want something done. We will do it quickly and professionally, for
        > free, in exchange for a mention on your show, and being able to list
        > the work on our site.
        >
        > The wife has a great sultry, smooth voice.
        >
        > I sound like a stoned surfer with a slight lisp, but that can work for
        > some things too.
        >

        > MP3 sample at our studio site:
        > http://www.casadellama.com
        >

        > Respect,
        > Michael W. Dean and Debra Jean Dean
        >
        > ----
        > Michael W. Dean
        > --"Clone The Homeless" podcast
        > http://www.clonethehomeless.com
        >
        > --"Submission and Coffee with Dollie Llama" podcast
        > http://www.askdollie.com
        >
        > --Casa De Llama Studio
        > http://www.casadellama.com
        >
        > --My books and films:
        > http://www.michaelwdean.com
        >
        > --other assorted crap:
        > http://www.kittyfeet.com/

      • Flyswatter
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 1, 2006
          I can totally attest to your wife's pretty pretty voice. I've been
          trying to think what I would like done without it being too much
          bother, but I really want her to identify herself when she speaks for
          my show (s).

          I liked your rant on the music industry as well!

          > The wife has a great sultry, smooth voice.
          > >
          > > I sound like a stoned surfer with a slight lisp, but that can work for
          > > some things too.
          > >

          > > MP3 sample at our studio site:
          > > http://www.casadellama.com
          > >

          > > Respect,
          > > Michael W. Dean and Debra Jean Dean
          > >
          > > ----
          > > Michael W. Dean
          > > --"Clone The Homeless" podcast
          > > http://www.clonethehomeless.com
          > >
          > > --"Submission and Coffee with Dollie Llama" podcast
          > > http://www.askdollie.com
          > >
          > > --Casa De Llama Studio
          > > http://www.casadellama.com
          > >
          > > --My books and films:
          > > http://www.michaelwdean.com
          > >
          > > --other assorted crap:
          > > http://www.kittyfeet.com/

          Laura Ross

          The Coffee And Tea Show podcast
          http://coffeeandteashow.com
          Listener hotline: 206-338-6194
          coffeeandteashow@...

          Rocky Horror Pod Show
          http://rockyhorrorpodshow.libsyn.com
          Listener hotline: 206-DEW-TOOT (206-339-8668)
          rockypod@...
        • Michael W. Dean
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 1, 2006
            --- In podcasters@yahoogroups.com, Flyswatter <luara.mom@...> wrote:

            > I can totally attest to your wife's pretty pretty voice. I've been
            > trying to think what I would like done without it being too much
            > bother, but I really want her to identify herself when she speaks for
            > my show (s).

            It's no bother. We dig the sound of our own voices. Send us something
            to do, and we'll do it.