Re: [podcasters] "Halloween Is Awesome" podsafe song

  • Shawn Thorpe
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 29, 2006
      Thanks for giving the song a listen. I think Wesley Willis and that
      "Satruday Night Live" Christmas song were my main inspirations behind
      putting this together. I've heard that some people are having trouble
      downloading the track from MySpace, so I made an alternate download source
      here:
      http://www.hypernonsense.com/audioextra/HalloweenIsAwesome.mp3

      -Shawn