how-to podcast article..

  • ptorrone
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 5, 2004
      here's a how-to on how myself and lenn pryor did a podcast using free tools.

      http://www.engadget.com/entry/5843952395227141/

      hope it helps some folks!

      cheers,
      pt
    • Jonathan Greene
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 5, 2004
        regardless of what browser I've used soundflower can never install. It's always broken and thw installer fails to even load. Any thoughts?

        -------------------

        here's a how-to on how myself and lenn pryor did a podcast using free tools.

        http://www.engadget.com/entry/5843952395227141/

        hope it helps some folks!

        cheers, pt

        ------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> $9.95 domain names from Yahoo!. Register anything. http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/26EolB/TM
      • Jonathan Greene
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 5, 2004
          For anyone else who might run into an issue on the install of
          Soundflower... I used an app called Pacifist which enabled me to
          extract the file and install from within the package... pretty slick.
          http://www.charlessoft.com/