Re: Creating The RSS Enclosure Tag

  • TDavid
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 3, 2004
      I created a quick and dirty fill out a form and generate an RSS feed
      with enclosure script. Instructions here:
      http://www.makeyougohmm.com/pivotblg/entry.php?id=1138

      --- In podcasters@yahoogroups.com, "Richard j Smith"
      <rjsmith68wi@y...> wrote:

      > Ok, I think I've got the recording software figured out. I need
      > know what the easy way is to make the RSS feed for being able to
      > download from IPodder.
    • Harold Johnson
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 3, 2004
        That's great, David. I've been handcoding my own RSS feed but now I'm
        thinking of using Feedburner. Can anyone think of a good reason NOT
        to use Feedburner?

        Harold
        http://SomethingthatHappened.com