PodCast about pod expo

  • michael
    Message 1 of 57 , Oct 1, 2006
      (note, some adult content, mixed in with the literate smart stuff.)

      Submission and Coffee with Dollie Llama:

      "10/01/06. Dollie Llama and ThornDaddy return from the PodCasting
      Expo, still convinced they have the BEST podcast in the world."

      http://www.askdollie.com
    • Jake Ludington
      Message 57 of 57 , Oct 2, 2006
        > On 10/2/06, I Print Stickers <alrighta@...> wrote:
        > > NERD ALERT
        >
        > I don't get it. Who's the nerd, me or Jake? Or both of us? If so,
        > hell, I wear it proudly.

        Since we've resorted to childish pronouncements, Mr. I Print Stickers will
        be embarrassed to discover this nerd will drink him under the table. Hell
        let's video blog that - it might be fun!

        Pick a date and I'll set a reminder on my calculator watch. ;)

        Jake Ludington

        http://www.jakeludington.com

        Podcasting Starter Kit
        http://www.podcastingstarterkit.com