Podcast Expo in Ontario California

  • weisslerjody
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2006
      Anyone go to the podcast Expo? Any podcasts from there?
      Last year, my company Teachtopia.com had a presence there since we put
      out two podcasts, but this year we weren't able to make it. Anything
      cool to report?
    • Douglas E. Welch
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 1, 2006
        > Anyone go to the podcast Expo? Any podcasts from there?
        > Last year, my company Teachtopia.com had a presence there since we put
        > out two podcasts, but this year we weren't able to make it. Anything
        > cool to report?

        The Radio Adventures of Doctor Floyd LIVE! show from this year's Expo is
        already online, both at their site (http://doctorfloyd.com) and the LA
        Podcasters (http://lapodcasters.com)

        My live edition of Career Opportunities is "in the can" and will be released
        as my Wednesday show this week.

        Technorama from http://chuckchat.com released their LIVE show Friday night
        almost immediately after recording at the Sheraton in Ontario.

        I am sure there are many, many more coming, or already released, though.

        Douglas

        --
        The Typical PC User Podcast with Victor Cajiao
        Help for the Rest of Us! - http://www.typicalpcuser.com