Re: [podcasters] GB3 question

  • Kevin Crossman
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2006
      Well, I'm by no means an expert at some of the audio settings but if
      you select a vocal track and then hit the Track Info button in the
      lower right you can access a host of settings to change things like
      the pitch.

      -Kevin

      Kevin Crossman
      The Frat Pack Tribute: Saluting Hollywood's Comedy Clique
      www.the-frat-pack.com
      Listen to our Podcast at www.fratpackpodcast.com