podcast in two versions

  • Christian Gurtner
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2006
      Greetings!

      I create the first episode of the english version of my podcast Escriba
      Cafe (Brazil).

      But i need your help. Please, if you have 6 min to waste :-), listen to
      this experimental english version and leave a comment telling me what
      can be better, or giving sugestions or opinions. This is very important
      to me, cause english is not my mother-language and i will apreciate if
      you can help me improve this podcast. In exchange, i promise to give you
      a cool and rich podcast to listen :-)

      Te address: http://www.escribacafe.com/en/

      the Feed: http://feeds.feedburner.com/engescribacafe

      Thank you all!