Announcing PodCampWest November 18-19, 2006 San Francisco

  • Sierra Spencer
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2006
      Hi,

      You are invited to attend the first Podcamp on the West coast will be held
      SanFrancisco in November 18-19, 2006. We are negotiating the venue and it
      will be announced soon.

      [image: Sponsor] <http://podcampwest.pbwiki.com/Sponsors>

      November 18-19, 2006

      *PodCampWest, San Francisco is a FREE* *UnConference* in the tradition of
      BarCamp <http://barcamp.org/>, and will be held on November 18-19, 2006 in
      San Francisco, (venue to be announced soon) accessible by public
      transportation, and readily reachable via the train.
      PodCampWest<http://podcampwest.pbwiki.com/>is FREE to attend and is
      inspired by the PodCamp
      Boston <http://podcamp.org/>.

      *SIGN UP:* http://PodCampWest.org <http://podcampwest.org/>

      The first 200 will get a free shirt and any other interesting free schwag we
      find along the way.

      *THE POWER OF UNCONFERENCE:* The power of an
      UnConference<http://podcampwest.pbwiki.com/UnConference>is you get
      FREE access to ideas, thoughts, best practices, and the true
      "wisdom of crowds" simply by registering and attending. An
      UnConference<http://podcampwest.pbwiki.com/UnConference>brings people
      with many different skill set together with the spirit of
      sharing and learning. We're audio and video podcasters, enthusiasts,
      businesspeople, hobbyists, musicians, promoters, marketers, and people who
      generally want to understand more about the new media space. We would like
      everyone to participate in some form or another and learn.
      We urge you to consider signing up to give a 5 minute lightning talk about
      your experience with podcasts (viewing/listening), or a 30 minute session if
      you've got enough material to share with others. The sessions are held in
      the format of a conversation with the people in the room participating.
      Really shy or too new to the space? Join an informal round table talk, let
      others join you and ignite the conversations or participate in Podcasting
      demos and actual live podcasts as well!

      [image: Register] <http://podcampwest.pbwiki.com/Registrants>

      Check the PodCampWest Blog <http://podcampwest.wordpress.com/> at
      http://podcampwest.wordpress.com/
      or subscribe to the RSS feed to keep yourself informed.
      Help spread the word and register by adding yourself to the wiki -
      http://www.podcampwest.org