New Promos for KnitWit

  • Carry W. Croghan
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2006
      Dear fellow podcasters,
      I have recorded 2 new promos for my podcast (KnitWit: Rantings of a Rabid
      Knitter). One is about 30 seconds (http://autumnbreezedesigns.com
      <http://autumnbreezedesigns.com/blog/audio/KnitWit_promo_short.mp3>
      /blog/audio/KnitWit_promo_short.mp3) and the other is about 1 minute
      (http://autumnbreezedesigns.com
      <http://autumnbreezedesigns.com/blog/audio/KnitWit_promo_long.mp3>
      /blog/audio/KnitWit_promo_long.mp3).

      I am mostly a story telling podcast with some occasional knitting
      information. If you feel that your listeners would be interested in hearing
      about life with carnivorous sheep, peer-pressured puppy, skittish cat, and
      vicious rabbit from a person with a slightly warped sense of humor, please
      play my promo.

      Please let me know if I can reciprocate.

      Thanks in Advance.
      Carry

      www.autumnbreezedesigns.com
      podcast: KnitWit: Rantings of a Rabid Knitter.