Re: [podcasters] Recording to digital recorder vs. laptop

  • George L Smyth
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 29, 2006
      Matt -

      If you can hold it to two microphones then a digital recorder would save you
      the cost and hassle of all the other hardware. I've used a Marantz 660 since
      last July and love it. It's got dual stereo inputs for your microphones, so
      you could export as stereo and work on each track separately. If you have to
      go with three mics then you'll at least need to add a mixer.

      Cheers -

      george

      Eclectic Mix: http://EclecticMix.com