Looking for ideas

  • al_pennyworth
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 15, 2005
      In reading through the posts, I have found tons of information,
      including there is an mp3 file that is pointed to by an RSS xml
      file, which has a website pointing to it. If someone were create a
      3rd party application for creating the mp3, creating the RSS xml
      file, what would the upload be like? By this, I mean when the RSS
      xml file is ftp'd to the site, would it just overwrite the existing
      xml file? Or is it normal to just append the new mp3 file to an
      existing RSS 2.0 xml file? And is it standard when creating an RSS
      xml file to add the <enclosure> element or is this something that is
      only done for multiple mp3 file feeds in one RSS xml file?