Re: [podcasters] PodcasterCon

  • George L Smyth
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 29, 2006
      --- Stephen Eley <SFEley@...> wrote:

      > Speaking of big events -- does anyone know what's going on with next
      > year's PodcasterCon in North Carolina? Is it still going to happen?
      > I checked the Web page a few weeks ago and it was all content from the
      > last one. And today it isn't even loading for me:
      >
      > http://www.podcastercon.org
      >
      > This isn't encouraging. Everyone who went this past January had a
      > blast, and I was really looking forward to the next one. If anyone
      > has contact information for the guys planning it, please speak up.
      > I'd like to offer my help.

      Just a follow-up to this, it looks like Podcastercon 2007 might not happen
      until Fall, which is too bad as that's quite some time off. This is a
      completely voluntary effort, so I have offered my help. If anyone would like
      to help in the following areas:

      * Sponsorship - $ and space (no books) ;)
      * Session Authors
      * Session Moderators
      * Wiki set up & moderation
      * Blog set up & moderation