New podcast site where you get to call in or MMS your rants and raves

  • blaastman
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 28, 2006
      Hey everyone,

      I just wanted to let everyone know about my new podcast website. It's
      called Blaaster, and basically it is an audio and video podcast and an
      integrated telephone voice messaging service with an emphasis on user
      complaints. In other words, if something is bothering you, call it in
      for free using our toll free number. It's as simple as that. You can
      also submit content via MMS capabilities of your cellphone or even
      create an audio or video and use the upload file function. Every MP3
      or MP4 will be available for download either directly or via RSS. You can
      also stream the files right on the website. Please check it out, and
      let me know what you think. Cheers!

      Kev
    • Judefan
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 29, 2006
        a URL might help.

        PDL

        --
        P.D. Love
        The LoveHouse Radio Podcast - http://lovehouseradio.com

        Entertainment As I See It
        NASCAR Net News
        Both on the Podcaster News Network- www.podcasternews.com

      • blaastman
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 29, 2006
          --- In podcasters@yahoogroups.com, Judefan <lovehouseradio@...> wrote:

          > a URL might help.
          >
          > PDL
          >

          > On 9/28/06, blaastman <blaastman@...> wrote:
          > >
          > > Hey everyone,
          > >
          > > I just wanted to let everyone know about my new podcast website. It's
          > > called Blaaster, and basically it is an audio and video podcast and an
          > > integrated telephone voice messaging service with an emphasis on user
          > > complaints. In other words, if something is bothering you, call it in
          > > for free using our toll free number. It's as simple as that. You can
          > > also submit content via MMS capabilities of your cellphone or even
          > > create an audio or video and use the upload file function. Every MP3
          > > or MP4 will be available for download either directly or via RSS.
          You can
          > > also stream the files right on the website. Please check it out, and
          > > let me know what you think. Cheers!
          > >
          > > Kev
          > >

          > --
          > P.D. Love
          > The LoveHouse Radio Podcast - http://lovehouseradio.com
          > Interview With A Stranger - http://InterviewWithaStranger.com
          > The DaddyCast - http://www.TheDaddyCast.com
          >
          > Entertainment As I See It
          > NASCAR Net News
          > Both on the Podcaster News Network- www.podcasternews.com

          Ooops. Sorry about that. I can't believe I left out the URL. The URL
          is http://www.blaaster.com

          Once again, my apologies.

          Kev