Re: [podcasters] iTunes - See All Podcasts link

  • Stephen Page
    Message 1 of 15 , Sep 28, 2006
      There have been a few replies and I should clarify what I was asking.

      I wasnt, althought I did cite an example, asking about those special
      areas created by Apple that have custom graphics and text like the
      Leo Laporte podcasts, that is obviously created by Apple and some
      time has been spent on it.

      There are other groups of podcasts that are merely grouped by a link
      and I was wondering if that link is something that you can create by
      lets say making the author name identical, etc.

      It looks like not by the general reaction and even these have had
      some input from Apple rather than automatically appearing by way of
      some setting.

      Steve