Re: [podcasters] Podcast Guild meeting at the Expo

  • Paul Puri
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 27, 2006
      ----- Original Message ----
      From: Evo Terra <evo@...>
      But someone take notes and clue me in. I think the Guild is a great idea
      and want to throw my support behind it.

      It will be recorded. I will make sure you know where to get it from. The link should be posted in the group.

      Paul Puri

      Listen to Podcasts. No iPod necessary!
      Visit the Podcast Guild for more info.
      http://podcastguild.org/