Sound test

  • Olivier Anh
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 14, 2005
      Hi everyone :)

      I bougt a new microphone for my next shows. I did a series of
      recording tests (Some people will say that they are soundseeing
      tours). So here are they, for you. I would appreciate any comments
      about the quality of the recordings, so I may select the best for the
      next shows :) Happy listening :)

      The MP3 can be found there : http://galeota.free.fr/soundtest/

      (my podcast can be found here : http://www.galeota.com/feed.xml)

      Some infos :

      Conditions of recording :
      - Away Stereo microphone
      (http://www.eu.aiwa.com/en/product.php?top_cat=headphones+%26+microphones&name=cm-p22)
      - Sony Minidisc NZ-710 (LP2 recording)
      - computer digitalisation via Audigy, 44KHz, 16Bit, 2 channels
      - MP3 Compression, 128 KBPS

      Location :
      - Cayac ruins & forest, in Gradignan, France (Bordeaux south)
      - Weather : rainy, lot windy (and rather cold.... brrrrr)

      The tests have been made to select the difference between different
      microphone-cap, and the influence on the recorded sound.
      The files are about 2.7 MB and 2 min long

      Olivier