Re: [podcasters] Sample RSS2 missing from group's Files area

  • Patrick Cook
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 14, 2005
      Hi everyone:

      At 01:06 PM 2/13/2005, you wrote:

      >FYI for Brian and the group moderator(s).
      >
      > I was looking at the files posted for this group at
      ><http://groups.yahoo.com/group/podcasters/files>http://groups.yahoo.com/group/podcasters/files
      >
      >And found the sample RSS2 sample was missing or empty.
      >
      >---------------------------
      >
      >rss2.txt
      >Sample RSS Feed Code (can be edited with Notepad or the like) . Credit
      >for the the code formula goes to Brian Cantoni as he was the one who
      >made my RSS Feed valid. :-) Thanks again Brian!

      I uploaded the file. It is a TEXT file. You DOWNLOAD IT TO YOUR HARD
      DRIVE and then edit it using Notepad or the like. You ARE using Windows,
      are you? You DO have a way of editing text files, do you? The reason it
      is a text file and NOT AN ACTUAL RSS file is because it is for SAMPLE &
      EDITING PURPOSES ONLY!!!

      I just gave Brian credit for the code as it was he who made my podcast
      (such that it is) possible and figured that if uploaded to the group files
      area as a text file, it would be of some help to others in getting their
      podcasts started. :)

      Since I'm the one who posted the file, I downloaded it and opened it with
      Notepad to see if the contents were there. They were.

      Lemme know if anyone else is having problems or if it needs to be copied
      into other formats as well :)

      You gave me quite a scare for a minute.....

      Cheers for now :)

      Patrick Cook
      pchamster@...
      Denver, Colorado