Re: [podcasters] ANT's Not Television

  • Peter Ker
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 13, 2005
      Kwe Kwe Josh, ANT looks nifty, Nia:wen Thank you for
      the link. I guess I'll videocast my animated childrens
      video now, even with it's many Pronunciation errors
      ;-)

      I might even try to talk the Mohawk Council of
      Kahnawake into VideoBlogging Episodes of Kwatokent
      TV(Town TV channel, Kahnawake is a Mohawk Settlement
      near Montreal http://www.kahnawake.com) for off rez
      folks like me. Still LOTS of Mohawks in NYC tho not as
      concentrated as when I was a kid, Downtown Brooklyn
      was crawling with Kanien'kehaka tahnon onkwehonwe,
      Mohawks(mispelled bastardized version of what our
      Enemies called us, meaning Eaters of Men, we call
      ourselve the People of the place of Flint,
      Kanien'kehaka) and Indian People back then.

      Tis a Brave new world ehnit? To Qoute The Blues
      Brothers Movie, It's time to get the Word in the
      Street!

      Skennen Peace.

      =====
      http://www.geocities.com/bearclanmohawk