Podcast debugger, podcasting at BloggerCon

  • Dave Winer
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2004
      A couple of notices for podcasters and developers...

      1. I think the podcast debugger is now ready for prime-time. It's
      already helped a bunch of people get their feeds working.

      http://audio.weblogs.com/feedDebug.html

      2. So I linked it directly in the navigation links at
      http://www.ipodder.org/ under "Need help with your feed?" So if
      you're helping someone get their feed working with audio.weblogs.com,
      that's the first place to look.

      3. The debugger results page links back to the checklist that
      explains each of the problems. This way an error isn't just a cryptic
      message, and there's a place for people to post questions.

      4. We're six days away from BloggerCon, and a lot of podcasters are
      coming. Adam, who's traveling from Europe, is leading a discussion on
      podcasting. We'll have two tables (room for 40 people) at the
      Saturday night dinner for the continuing podcasting discussion. So
      there should be quite a bit of audio coming out of this conference. ;-

      5. We've also been working with the A-V people at Stanford to make
      the audio stream available to people who want to record or webcast
      the event. If you're interested, or know someone who is, please send
      them this pointer:

      http://www.bloggercon.org/2004/10/31#a1846

      Dave