SciFiPods.com Goes Live At Dragon Con

  • softballjunk
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1 2:32 AM
      From the folks at Podcast Pickle, www.scifipods.com goes live. Yes just
      in time for Dragon Con our newest site goes live today.

      You Guessed it, SciFiPods.com is the place for science fiction podcasts
      and only science fiction.

      The site is still in the tweaking stage. but is up and running.
      SciFiPods.com uses the Podcast Pickle database. That means if you have
      listed your podcast at Podcast Pickle, it wil be listed at SciFiPods.com

      If your site is a science fiction site feel free to add it to our
      database. If your site is a science fiction site, and listed at Podcast
      Pickle. It should be in SciFiPods.com. If mot log in at Podcast Pickle
      and make sure it is listed in the science fiction genre

      Like I said, it still needs tewaking, but its there, and working.
    • Variant Frequencies
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 1 4:11 AM
        Hey! We are in the top 20! Cool!

        Thanks for setting this up Podcast Pickle.

        Rick
        Variant Frequencies
        http://www.variantfrequencies.com