Affiliate Programs

  • [chrisbrogan.com]
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 30, 2006
      The Apple program's okay, and I've messed with it before. I got a few
      pennies (literally).

      I'm running the FeedBurner Podcast Network program, though, and I think
      there are more opportunities there. For one thing, they insert ads in
      your RSS feed, so it doesn't much with your site design *or* your
      podcast. For another, it's a lot broader of an advertising group. Third,
      they're starting at $3 CPM rates (commensurate with google and yahoo
      rates, roughly), but there's room to expand, depending on how many
      people join up to raise that rate.

      I'm not spamming, but if you want a "golden ticket" to try out the
      Feedburner plan, just drop me email, okay?

      chris {at} grasshoppernewmedia {dot} com.

      Leave your first name, your email address, and the URL of your podcast
      (not the feed, the cast).

      --Chris Brogan...