Creating The RSS Enclosure Tag

  • Richard j Smith
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 30, 2004
      Ok, I think I've got the recording software figured out. I need to
      know what the easy way is to make the RSS feed for being able to
      download from IPodder.
    • Doug Moore
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 30, 2004
        well you can go to http://feedburner.com it will convert your entries
        to enclosures!

        On Sat, 30 Oct 2004 10:43:49 -0000, Richard j Smith
        <rjsmith68wi@...> wrote:

        > Ok, I think I've got the recording software figured out. I need to
        > know what the easy way is to make the RSS feed for being able to
        > download from IPodder.
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      • TDavid
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 3, 2004
          I created a quick and dirty fill out a form and generate an RSS feed
          with enclosure script. Instructions here:
          http://www.makeyougohmm.com/pivotblg/entry.php?id=1138

          --- In podcasters@yahoogroups.com, "Richard j Smith"
          <rjsmith68wi@y...> wrote:

          > Ok, I think I've got the recording software figured out. I need
          > know what the easy way is to make the RSS feed for being able to
          > download from IPodder.
        • Harold Johnson
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 3, 2004
            That's great, David. I've been handcoding my own RSS feed but now I'm
            thinking of using Feedburner. Can anyone think of a good reason NOT
            to use Feedburner?

            Harold
            http://SomethingthatHappened.com