Need some help

  • carrycroghan@mindspring.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2006
      Hi,

      I need a favor.

      It seems that some of my stories have struck a cord. One of my listeners thinks I should have a warning at the beginning of my stories. It seems I got her crying while driving and she came close to have an accident. I think it was said in jest but one never knows with e-mail.

      I thought it would be great to add in a “Warning: the following story may evoke an emotional response. Please use caution when operating a motor vehicle.” In a male fast speaking legalize kind of way.

      Is there anyone out there willing to record this for me?

      TIA,

      Carry

      Podcast: KnitWit: Rantings of a Rabid Knitter

      http://www.autumnbreezedesigns.com