Re: [podcasters] New to group

  • George L Smyth
    Message 1 of 13 , Aug 2, 2006
      --- LARRY WANGER <lsw999@...> wrote:

      > Thanks for the feedback. You are the first to notice the Gerageband tracks
      > I used but its all I've got for now. I've tried to locate some podsafe
      > music and to gain access to the library at the podsafe music network but had
      > some problems for some odd reason. If you've got ideas where I can snag
      > some tunes that won't get the damned RIA pissed off I'd appreciate it. I
      > think bumpers and the like really help with the show. Realize that most
      > people are not using Garage Band and have no clue where the music came from.
      > Those of us who are podcast aficionados know of it but that's about the
      > extent. You are the first to voice this issue but its certainly worth
      > considering.

      Larry -

      I'd send you to Magnatune.com, which is a label that is actually very nice not
      only to podcasters, but also the artists and purchasers. I've used their music
      on numerous Eclectic Mix shows (including this Saturday's show).

      Cheers -

      george

      Eclectic Mix: http://EclecticMix.com
      One Minute How-To: http://podcasternews.com/details.php?P=131