New podcast flash player rocks

  • Dave Riley
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 31 5:46 AM
      I've tried a couple of podcast players before -- that is playlist players(I
      use single episode players all the time to cross feed my audio) --and the
      new one engineered by Odeo is tops. I've been experimenting with it the last
      few days and it is ideal for showcasing your podcast audio on a web page or
      blog.
      Review the embedded player here:
      http://odeo.com/blog/2006/07/love-player.html
      dave riley-
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 31 7:37 AM
        On 7/31/06, Dave Riley <ratbagradio@...> wrote:
        > I've tried a couple of podcast players before -- that is playlist players(I
        > use single episode players all the time to cross feed my audio) --and the
        > new one engineered by Odeo is tops. I've been experimenting with it the last
        > few days and it is ideal for showcasing your podcast audio on a web page or
        > blog.
        > Review the embedded player here:
        > http://odeo.com/blog/2006/07/love-player.html

        I'm happy to see that it appears to be possible to change the
        dimensions. But is there any way to make it less pink?

        http://www.escapepod.org
      • Dennis Hays
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 31 7:45 AM
          Quoting Stephen Eley <SFEley@...>:

          > I'm happy to see that it appears to be possible to change the
          > dimensions. But is there any way to make it less pink?

          Some less pink, some no pink:

          http://odeo.com/audio/1125418/players

          Dennis

          --
          Dennis Hays
          Secrets of Digital Imaging Audio Magazine