Food for Thought...

  • rrabago
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31 5:18 AM
      Hey Fellow Podcasters:

      I'm not one to post or blog much and have met some of you at Gnomedex,
      Podcast Expo and Podcast Hotel gatherings.

      If interested Organically Speaking has released a podcast with Michael
      Pollan, The Omnivore's Dilemma: A Natural History of Four Meals.
      Michael is sizzling at the moment with his latest book release. If
      time permits give it listen and let me know what you think.

      We are a small Seattle base website trying to do our part in spreading
      the word about Sustainability Lifestyle.

      All the best to you,
      -Ricardo Rábago

      http://OrganicallySpeaking.org

      Holistic Conversations for a Sustainable World Who Share Your Passion for:

      * high quality organic food
      * natural, sustainable lifestyle
      * ecology
      * holistic health