Re: a New Podcast Directory

  • R. Aquino
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 28, 2006
      Hi Steve,

      The site was originally intended for Articles, hacks and discussions
      on Mac Mini. However, with Apple's strategy of turning the Intel-Based
      Mac Mini into a digital hub(with the hardware, software, and iPod
      sales behind it) I have decided to include podcasting and Podcast
      Directory within the Forums. I think it is a good idea to have the
      Podcast Directory integrated in a forum so that members can actually
      post their comments and sugestions on a certain podcast.

      Macmini is cool. I hope you can post a photo of your setup in the site.

      Kind Regards,
      Dan