New Here... also a question about sampling music...

  • DG
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 28 6:29 PM
      Hello everyone!

      I was wondering what some of you do when sampling music. I can't
      afford buying rights or licenses to use top-notch music. Do any of you
      sample music on the cheap and if so how?

      Also, do you know any "low key" music bands or musicians that would
      love to have their music sampled? Kinda like a bartering deal?

      Thanks lots :)
      DG
    • C.C. Chapman
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 28 6:49 PM
        You might find one or two at http://music.podshow.com :)

        C.C. Chapman
        <http://www.accidenthash.com/> www.accidenthash.com
        www.managingthegray.com <http://www.managingthegray.com/>
        www.uturncafe.com <http://www.uturncafe.com/>

        _____

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 29 8:07 AM
          Go to the Podcaster Wiki and get that info:

          http://podcasterswiki.com/index.php?title=Music_Sources

          Don't forget to read the Podcasters Legal Guide with important info regarding music:

          http://podcasterswiki.com/index.php?title=The_Podcasting_Legal_Guide

          Good luck!

          Paul Puri

          The Podcast Guild Planning Commitee.
          http://podcastguild.com/

          Podsafe Gear.....Gear for podcasters.....Now on Ebay!!
          http://PodsafeGear.com

          The P3 Show: http://p3show.com
          The P3 Show Feed: http://p3show.libsyn.com/rss

          Promotion without shame.