Re: Re: [podcasters] Podcast googling?

  • Flyswatter
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 28, 2006
      I completely agree. His doctors say he won't live but he's already
      spent over $60,000 on complicated and invasive alternative cures with
      no result. I wish him luck but if and when he dies (because face it,
      he's going to die someday as he's well into his 70s), what will my mom
      live on? But that's another story.

      --
      Laura Ross

      The Coffee And Tea Show podcast