Re: [podcasters] Losing the will to live? Don't forget the link

  • Paula Berinstein
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 28 9:03 AM
      Your advice, Steve, and Salim Fadhley's, is excellent and applies to
      most endeavors. Even Seinfeld, which was billed as "the show about
      nothing," was most definitely about something. All proposals and
      marketing should convey what that something is in the first few words or
      images, as you say.

      Paula

      Paula Berinstein
      The Writing Show, where writing is always the story
      http://www.writingshow.com