Re: Losing the will to live ?

  • Gregg Taylor
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 28 8:29 AM
      Jon, I think most shows' downloads go down in the summertime... Makes
      sense, I guess - it's why TV goes into repeats and old time radio
      invented the Summer Replacement series.... though I'm not sure what
      you mean by "incredibly low"... that does sound pretty dramatic. Just
      puttin' that out there...

      cheers,
      Gregg