Re: [podcasters] PodCamp Boston Sept 9-10

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 25 11:47 PM
      On 7/26/06, [chrisbrogan.com] <group@...> wrote:

      > <http://podcamp.org/>
      > Sept 9-10, 2006

      Arrrrgh! My aching heart and wallet!

      August 23-27: Worldcon (the World Science Fiction Convention). Evo
      and I are hosting a party suite and participating on podcast panels,
      along with a lot of other folks here.

      September 1-4: Dragon*Con. I'm running the official podcast and
      helping with the 4-day podcasting track, along with a lot of other
      folks here.

      September 29-30: Podcast & Portable Media Expo. Guess what I'll be
      doing, along with a lot of other folks here...

      Any month but September, man. Any other month... And Boston is such
      a great place. Alas.

      http://www.escapepod.org