Introducing Podtini, Myself, And Aloft Group

  • podtini
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 9, 2006
      Hello everyone,
      I just joined the group a couple of days ago. My name is Brent Martino
      and I have just launched my companies first podcast called podtini,
      www.podtini.com. It's a podcast about advertising, marketing and
      branding hosted by my bosses Don Crane (25+ years in the advertising
      business)and Matt Bowen (owner and president of Aloft Group Inc.)

      It's been a long road to get this podcast put together between
      creating a studio and content, not to mention finding the time to get
      it done but so far so good, episode three is going up tomorrow
      afternoon. We also feature a New Hampshire based electronica group
      called mixed mindz, who provided us with our intro, outro and promo music.

      If you have a minute or 20 please check out the show and let me know
      what you think. I'm still working out some sound and content issues
      and will be adding a PR segment to the shows in the near future.

      I would love to hear what you think.

      I'm also up for playing promos for others so feel free to contact me.

      Thanks
      Brent

      www.podtini.com/rss/podtini.rss
      www.aloftgroup.com