Alternative Reality Game advertisement

  • avrom_h
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 10 11:09 PM
      Been watching the chat closely. If you really want to get a buzz
      going then someone should contact 42 Entertainment.

      http://www.4orty2wo.com/

      They are very good at creating a buzz using great ways of getting the
      audience involved through creating an interactive world. Check out
      the website that I placed above. They might really be interested in
      becoming a part of this and I can just see it now storylines taking
      and coded messages taking place on all those willing podcasts that are
      willing to place it into thier program.