HELP "File May Be Corrupt" #*$U#*( iTunes

  • Melissa Anelli
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 8, 2006
      Guys, we publilshed a video segment today, which we've done in the
      past with no problem, except now for the EVER LOVING FREAKING LIFE OF
      ME, I can't get it to download correctly on our itunes feed.

      Our feed is here:
      http://www.the-leaky-cauldron.org/podcasts/pottercast.rss

      and our iTunes is here:

      http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewPodcast?id=79138340

      If anyone can figure out WHAT THE HELL i have to do so that this thing
      downloads and doesn't come up with this stupidass error, I would love
      you for a long, long, long time. I've tried EVERYTHING, I even copied
      a TWiT video podcast item and changed the relevant info in case I was
      doing ANYthing wrong. My audience is abou tearing their hair out right
      now; thank goodness for direct download.

      Thanks guys,