Hi Guys!

  • Elle
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 8 12:56 PM
      I want to thank those who gave me advice. I have my podcast up and
      running! I am so very excited about it. It is the introductory and I
      hope you check it out at www.wheelchairview.com . I will be recording
      another episode possibly this weekend and getting it up. I am going to
      be reading poems and talking about disability issues regarding art and
      relationships. The intro is a little rough but it is a learning
      process. I hope you'll like it

      Hugs

      Etha