Re: Automated Feed script that supports iTunes categories?

  • abetella
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 8, 2006
      Dear Melinda,

      I suggest you to try this Podcast Generator script, it doesn't require
      blogging software:
      http://podcastgen.sourceforge.net

      This open source PHP script released lets users upload media files
      (either audio or video) via a web form and automatically create rss
      2.0 w3c-compliant podcast feeds. It also features a web administration
      and a dynamic web page displaying new podcasts.

      Podcast Generator is compatible with iTunes and other aggregators,
      although it doesn't use iTunes specific tags yet; in the next version
      the script will also incoporate support for all iTunes specific tags.

      I'm the creator of the script, and I need feedback to know what to
      improve in the next versions.
      Hope my open source script will be help you saving time, let me know
      your opinion if you try/adopt it :-)

      regards,
      Alberto