Podcast Generator

  • abetella
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 7, 2006
      Hi,

      I would like to notify you that I created an open source Podcast
      Generator script hosted on Sourceforge.net which allows to upload
      media files (video ora audio) via a web form and automatically create
      podcast rss 2.0 w3c-compliant feeds.

      Here it is:
      http://podcastgen.sourceforge.net/

      The first release of the script was originally developed to implement
      my university (Bergamo, Italy) podcasting service.

      Hope my free application will help podcasters to easily publish their
      podcast :-)

      Regards,
      Alberto