From JCH: Amazing Music/Podcast/Videocast Recommendation to help all music podcasters

  • John Havens
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 7, 2006
      Hi all,

      I cannot recommend strongly enough that you check out the following
      site. There's a great local band (local to NYC) producing a project
      called, "Broaden Your Band."
      Click on the first video to hear the idea behind the project.
      Extremely smart and a great model for musicians to follow. I'm going
      to be featuring them on the about.com
      site on a regular basis as a way to (hopefully) insipire/help other
      music podcasters to increase their audience.

      http://www.digitalcafetour.com/broadenyourband.htm

      Best and have a great weekend,
      John C. Havens
      About.com Guide to Podcasting