New School Podcast

  • Carol Kendall
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2006
      Hi all

      Thanks for your help a week or so ago, as to where to post our school
      podcast. We have posted our first podcast on Podomatic for now. We would
      love you to visit us at http://russley.podomatic.com/

      You can also learn a little more about us at
      http://www.russley.school.nz/Podcasts.htm We used Garageband to create our
      podcasts, including the music and jingles.

      Looking forward to your messages of support for our students :-)

      Any ideas of how we can do things better can be emailed to me here at this
      podcasters group. One thing I¹m aware of is the file size...

      Best wishes
      Carol