Re: [podcasters] Hi can you help?

  • Matthew Wayne Selznick
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 3 11:38 PM
      Pay for the premium version of PowerGramo (an add-in for Skype) on a windows
      machine, and you can have .wav and .ogg exports of your recorded calls. A
      gem!

      --
      Matthew Wayne Selznick
      ++++++++++++++++++

      "Brave Men Run - A Novel of the Sovereign Era"
      http://www.bravemenrun.com

      "Light of the Outsider - A Tale of the Shaper's World" Pre-order!
      http://www.lightoftheoutsider.com

      MWS Media - Inexpensive web hosting for DIY endeavors:
      http://www.mwsmedia.com

    • mpgmedia
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 5 4:03 PM
        I've also had good luck with HotRecorder (www.hotrecorder.com), and
        use it with Skype to record all of the phone interviews for my
        podcast. HotRecorder has its own voice mail function as well as
        offering .mp3, .wav, and .ogg exports with the premium version ($14.95).

        Mark
        www.whiskycast.com

        --- In podcasters@yahoogroups.com, "Matthew Wayne Selznick"