Re: My 50th Show

  • Mark Jeffrey
    Message 1 of 22 , Jul 2, 2006
      George: congrats on this milestone!

      I went ahead and posted your 50th show to PopCurrent. I encourage everyone
      to come and support George by 'Pop'-ing him up the chart. Here's the link to
      do so:

      http://popcurrent.com/entries/eclectic_mix_podcast_50

      To embed a Pop-Box for this entry on your site, use this code:

      <script language="JavaScript" src="
      http://popcurrent.com/api/entrypromo/eclectic_mix_podcast_50"
      type="text/javascript"></script>

      - Mark

      > On 7/1/06, George L Smyth <glsmyth@... <glsmyth%40yahoo.com>> wrote:
      >>
      >> I just wanted everyone to know that the Eclectic Mix podcast has its
      >> 50th show
      >> live. This is a special show and I am proud to offer this music.
      >>
      >> You can get to it by going to http://eclecticmix.com/Show.asp?S=50 - I've
      >> got a
      >> flash player there so you can listen to it that way if you don't want to
      >> download the whole thing. It's a bit long - a little over 40 minutes -
      >> but
      >> hope you get a chance to listen to this special show.
      >>
      >> Cheers -
      >>
      >> george

    • George L Smyth
      Message 2 of 22 , Jul 3, 2006
        Mark -

        Thanks, I appreciate it. I've not heard of this site before, I guess its
        somewhat like Digg. Interesting.

        Cheers -

        george

        --- Mark Jeffrey <mark.jeffrey@...> wrote:

        > George: congrats on this milestone!
        >
        > I went ahead and posted your 50th show to PopCurrent. I encourage everyone
        > to come and support George by 'Pop'-ing him up the chart. Here's the link to
        > do so:
        >
        > http://popcurrent.com/entries/eclectic_mix_podcast_50
        >
        > To embed a Pop-Box for this entry on your site, use this code:
        >
        > <script language="JavaScript" src="
        > http://popcurrent.com/api/entrypromo/eclectic_mix_podcast_50"
        > type="text/javascript"></script>
        >
        > - Mark
        >

        > > On 7/1/06, George L Smyth <glsmyth@... <glsmyth%40yahoo.com>> wrote:
        > >>
        > >> I just wanted everyone to know that the Eclectic Mix podcast has its
        > >> 50th show
        > >> live. This is a special show and I am proud to offer this music.
        > >>
        > >> You can get to it by going to http://eclecticmix.com/Show.asp?S=50 - I've
        > >> got a
        > >> flash player there so you can listen to it that way if you don't want to
        > >> download the whole thing. It's a bit long - a little over 40 minutes -
        > >> but
        > >> hope you get a chance to listen to this special show.
        > >>
        > >> Cheers -
        > >>
        > >> george

        Eclectic Mix: http://EclecticMix.com
        One Minute How-To: http://podcasternews.com/details.php?P=131
      • Mark Jeffrey
        Message 3 of 22 , Jul 4, 2006
          George:
          PopCurrent is sort of like the new Netscape or Digg -- but instead of news,
          it's specifically for media (podcasts, videos, music, etc.). All podcasters
          shoudl be posting their episodes to it.
          - M