Re: [podcasters] My 50th Show

  • Matthew Wayne Selznick
    Message 1 of 22 , Jul 1 11:07 AM
      Many congratulations, George. Good job.

      --
      Matthew Wayne Selznick
      ++++++++++++++++++

      "Brave Men Run - A Novel of the Sovereign Era"
      http://www.bravemenrun.com

      "Light of the Outsider - A Tale of the Shaper's World" Pre-order!
      http://www.lightoftheoutsider.com

      MWS Media - Inexpensive web hosting for DIY endeavors:
      http://www.mwsmedia.com

    • Flyswatter
      Message 2 of 22 , Jul 1 11:31 AM
        I went ahead and subscribed. It will be great to listen to on the 10
        hour drive I have to take tomorrow!

        I have been listening to podcasts since I first heard of them last
        year and wanted to podcast from the beginning. We've done seven shows
        so far and I am amazed, now that we have a show and I am the one who
        does the editing and tech, how much utter work goes into each program!
        50 shows is a big deal. Heck, 10 shows is a big deal! Even that first
        show is a major leap of faith.

        --
        Laura Ross

        The Coffee And Tea Show podcast
        http://coffeeandteashow.com
        Listener hotline: 206-338-6194
      • Stephen Schleicher
        Message 3 of 22 , Jul 1 2:59 PM
          Congrats George! keep up the great work.

          Cheers
          Stephen Schleicher
          www.coolnessroundup.com

          >> I just wanted everyone to know that the Eclectic Mix podcast has its
          >> 50th show
          >> live. This is a special show and I am proud to offer this music.
          >>
          >> You can get to it by going to http://eclecticmix.com/Show.asp?S=50 - I've
          >> got a
          >> flash player there so you can listen to it that way if you don't want to
          >> download the whole thing. It's a bit long - a little over 40 minutes -
          >> but
          >> hope you get a chance to listen to this special show.
          >>
          >> Cheers -
          >>
          >> george
          >>
          >> -------------------------------------
          >>
          >> Eclectic Mix: http://EclecticMix.com
          >> DRiP Investing: http://DRiPInvesting.org
          >> Handmade Photographic Images: http://www.GLSmyth.com
          >> One Minute How-To: http://podcasternews.com/details.php?P=131
          >>

          > --
          > Matthew Wayne Selznick
          > ++++++++++++++++++
          > "Scribtotum" is a blog:
          > http://www.mattselznick.com
          >
          > "Brave Men Run - A Novel of the Sovereign Era"
          > http://www.bravemenrun.com
          >
          > "Light of the Outsider - A Tale of the Shaper's World" Pre-order!
          > http://www.lightoftheoutsider.com
          >
          > MWS Media - Inexpensive web hosting for DIY endeavors:
          > http://www.mwsmedia.com

        • George L Smyth
          Message 4 of 22 , Jul 2 8:30 AM
            Thanks all, I did what I could to make the 50th show special, and it's special
            to me, at least.

            Cheers -

            george

            -------------------------------------

            Eclectic Mix: http://EclecticMix.com
            One Minute How-To: http://podcasternews.com/details.php?P=131
          • Mark Jeffrey
            Message 5 of 22 , Jul 2 2:07 PM
              George: congrats on this milestone!

              I went ahead and posted your 50th show to PopCurrent. I encourage everyone
              to come and support George by 'Pop'-ing him up the chart. Here's the link to
              do so:

              http://popcurrent.com/entries/eclectic_mix_podcast_50

              To embed a Pop-Box for this entry on your site, use this code:

              <script language="JavaScript" src="
              http://popcurrent.com/api/entrypromo/eclectic_mix_podcast_50"
              type="text/javascript"></script>

              - Mark

              > On 7/1/06, George L Smyth <glsmyth@... <glsmyth%40yahoo.com>> wrote:
              >>
              >> I just wanted everyone to know that the Eclectic Mix podcast has its
              >> 50th show
              >> live. This is a special show and I am proud to offer this music.
              >>
              >> You can get to it by going to http://eclecticmix.com/Show.asp?S=50 - I've
              >> got a
              >> flash player there so you can listen to it that way if you don't want to
              >> download the whole thing. It's a bit long - a little over 40 minutes -
              >> but
              >> hope you get a chance to listen to this special show.
              >>
              >> Cheers -
              >>
              >> george

            • George L Smyth
              Message 6 of 22 , Jul 3 5:24 AM
                Mark -

                Thanks, I appreciate it. I've not heard of this site before, I guess its
                somewhat like Digg. Interesting.

                Cheers -

                george

                Message 7 of 22 , Jul 4 1:54 PM
                  George:
                  PopCurrent is sort of like the new Netscape or Digg -- but instead of news,
                  it's specifically for media (podcasts, videos, music, etc.). All podcasters
                  shoudl be posting their episodes to it.
                  - M