Thoroughly Good Takes Stock

  • Jon Jacob
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2006
      There's nothing like a healthy dose of your own medicine to deal with an
      over-inflated ego. Seeing as that very medicine has its origins in the
      messages between people in this group, I thought you might be interested
      to understand why it is that Thoroughly Good has done a complete U-turn
      when it comes to rehashing old-material.

      In the last of this present series, I take a look back at some of the
      things we've covered in the Thoroughly Good Podcast over the past eight
      months. I also go some way to explain what brought about the launch of
      the show and there's an ulterior motive which someone out there might be
      able to help with.

      To listen go to http://www.thoroughly-good.co.uk/podcast/25.mp3
      <http://www.thoroughly-good.co.uk/podcast/25.mp3> (34MB)

      Please report any problems with this file (ie if you get a fragmented
      file) to jon.jacob@...
      <mailto:jon.jacob@...>