Re: [podcasters] Apple breaks iTunes Categories

  • Will Brown
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 30 9:07 PM
      Wow....
      They totally removed "Poetry" from the "Arts" section.
      We were just beginning to blossom...
      Interesting indeed.

      --
      http://www.CloudyDayArt.com
      Poetry - People - Podcast

      Message 2 of 9 , Jul 1, 2006
        So, this all goes in <channel>, not <item> info, si?

        On 7/1/06, Will Brown <caselbrown@...> wrote:

        > Wow....
        > They totally removed "Poetry" from the "Arts" section.
        > We were just beginning to blossom...
        > Interesting indeed.
        >

        > On 6/30/06, Evo Terra <evo@... <evo%40dragonpage.com>> wrote:
        > >
        > > Yeah... there are no where enough genre podcasters out there to justify
        > >
        > > having a "science fiction" category any more.
        > >
        > > And it's about time you paired that Technology list down from 10 to 4. I
        > > mean, come on... we all know that smart phones aren't going anywhere and
        > > developers really don't have anything worthwhile to say.
        > >
        > > [/sarcasm]
        > >
        > > Nice job, Crapple. Enjoy the backlash.
        > >
        > > --
        > > Evo Terra | DragonPage.com | SliceofSciFi.com
        > >

        > --
        > http://www.CloudyDayArt.com <http://www.cloudydayart.com/>
        > Poetry - People - Podcast

      • Paula Berinstein
        Message 3 of 9 , Jul 1, 2006
          They should hire some librarians.

          (Sorry for top posting. This new Yahoo formatting is temperamental.)

          Paula

          Paula Berinstein
          The Writing Show, where writing is always the story
          http://www.writingshow.com