Re: [podcasters] Apple breaks iTunes Categories

  • Evo Terra
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 30, 2006
      Yeah... there are no where enough genre podcasters out there to justify
      having a "science fiction" category any more.

      And it's about time you paired that Technology list down from 10 to 4. I
      mean, come on... we all know that smart phones aren't going anywhere and
      developers really don't have anything worthwhile to say.

      [/sarcasm]

      Nice job, Crapple. Enjoy the backlash.

      --
      Evo Terra | DragonPage.com | SliceofSciFi.com
    • Will Brown
      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 30, 2006
        Wow....
        They totally removed "Poetry" from the "Arts" section.
        We were just beginning to blossom...
        Interesting indeed.

        On 6/30/06, Evo Terra <evo@...> wrote:

        > Yeah... there are no where enough genre podcasters out there to justify
        >
        > having a "science fiction" category any more.
        >
        > And it's about time you paired that Technology list down from 10 to 4. I
        > mean, come on... we all know that smart phones aren't going anywhere and
        > developers really don't have anything worthwhile to say.
        >
        > [/sarcasm]
        >
        > Nice job, Crapple. Enjoy the backlash.
        >
        > --
        > Evo Terra | DragonPage.com | SliceofSciFi.com

        --
        http://www.CloudyDayArt.com
        Poetry - People - Podcast

        Message 3 of 9 , Jul 1, 2006
          So, this all goes in <channel>, not <item> info, si?

          On 7/1/06, Will Brown <caselbrown@...> wrote:

          > Wow....
          > They totally removed "Poetry" from the "Arts" section.
          > We were just beginning to blossom...
          > Interesting indeed.
          >

          > On 6/30/06, Evo Terra <evo@... <evo%40dragonpage.com>> wrote:
          > >
          > > Yeah... there are no where enough genre podcasters out there to justify
          > >
          > > having a "science fiction" category any more.
          > >
          > > And it's about time you paired that Technology list down from 10 to 4. I
          > > mean, come on... we all know that smart phones aren't going anywhere and
          > > developers really don't have anything worthwhile to say.
          > >
          > > [/sarcasm]
          > >
          > > Nice job, Crapple. Enjoy the backlash.
          > >
          > > --
          > > Evo Terra | DragonPage.com | SliceofSciFi.com
          > >

          > --
          > http://www.CloudyDayArt.com <http://www.cloudydayart.com/>
          > Poetry - People - Podcast

        • Paula Berinstein
          Message 4 of 9 , Jul 1, 2006
            They should hire some librarians.

            (Sorry for top posting. This new Yahoo formatting is temperamental.)

            Paula

            Paula Berinstein
            The Writing Show, where writing is always the story
            http://www.writingshow.com